exchange Site Service Account+Domain Admin rights

exchange Site Service Account+Domain Admin rights

Post by ejki » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:40:55

Exchange 5.5 SP3. Although Exchange can function without Domain Admin
rights, are there any advantages gained by giving it Domain Admin
rights, eg. troubleshooting ?

1. Domain Admin Rights vs. Local Admin Rights

Hello,

I'm trying to find out whether any Exchange Administrators are members of
the Domain Admin group or whether your IT Security Departments allow you
only Local Administrator Access. I am preparing justification on why domain
admin rights are necessary and need a few companies I can reference and any
additional thoughts on why domain admin rights may be necessary.

Thanks for any feedback.

Tiffany

2. What's a good tool for extracting Exchange data to web pages?

3. Site Admin Account in Obsolete Domain

4. maintaining outlook 97/MSX 5.5 connection

5. Account rights for exchange admin.

6. Need help with message filtering

7. service account admin vs' admin

8. Auto reply folders to Internet Addesses...

9. permission admin and service account admin.

10. Exchange 5.5 Service admin rights

11. unknown account for Service account admin HELP !!!!

12. Admin rights to user accounts