Distribution List Restrictions

Post by David Brickne » Sun, 23 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Do a power search on this newsgroup at www.deja.com/usenet for a post by
Michael Abbaticchio entitled DL Restrictions.

His answers are in the context of using the Search Permission on the GAL.
Look in Exchange Help for more information about that and the assigning of
an Anonymous Account.

This will accomplish the hiding. To prohibit the sending there is a
restrictions tab on the DL itself.

Quote:> I would like to set up distribution lists so that only certain people can

Post by Bobby Wierzbick » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I would like to set up distribution lists so that only certain people can
use them. Idealistically only these users would be able to view them in the
Global Address List.

We are currently using DL's, but they are being abused, hence the
restrictions. Initially we want to give certain high-level people access to