exchange 5.5 legal notices

Post by bria » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi there!
does anybody know a way of attaching a legal notice to all outbound smtp
traffic?

thanks
Brian

exchange 5.5 legal notices

Post by Martin Tui » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Check www.slipstick.com for the disclaimer option.

--
Martin Tuip
http://www.exchange-mail.org

----

Member of CDOLive
The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application
Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Quote:> Hi there!
> does anybody know a way of attaching a legal notice to all outbound smtp
> traffic?

> thanks
> Brian

exchange 5.5 legal notices

Post by Paul » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Q262097 - XIMS: Internet Mail Service Extension Message Text Append and
Prepend

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q262/0/97.ASP?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0

Paul

--
When replying to my e-mail, please remove the numbers from my email address

Quote:> Hi there!
> does anybody know a way of attaching a legal notice to all outbound smtp
> traffic?

> thanks
> Brian

1. Exchange Mail Company Legal Notice At End Of Mail

Please see FAQ at

Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

2. Attachments

3. Legal Notice

4. LDAP view of the GAL???????

5. Adding legal notice/disclaimer to all outbound messages

6. OWA 2000 & Forwarding

7. legal notice

8. Exchange 5.0 duplicating problem

9. Legal disclaimer notice