Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Post by T.H. » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00



We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.  Now
we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.
 
 
 

Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Post by T.H. » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00


Oh, I solved the problem.


>We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
>Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.
Now
>we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
>schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.


 
 
 

Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Post by Gene Y » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00


Please share...


>Oh, I solved the problem.


>>We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
>>Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.
>Now
>>we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
>>schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

--

 
 
 

Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Post by T.H. » Thu, 13 May 1999 04:00:00


Just add back the Instances (Offline Address Book and Schedule+ Free Busy
Information) on the Public Information Store page under the new server.  The
OAB and free/busy data was lost.  You have to regenerate the OAB and make
some changes on your calendar schedule and wait for the changes sync with
the new server.

Hope this helps.


>Please share...


>>Oh, I solved the problem.


>>>We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
>>>Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.
>>Now
>>>we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
>>>schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

>--


 
 
 

1. Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.  Now
we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

2. Resources

3. OWA and IIS on 2 servers

4. Organisational Forms

5. Outlook/Exchange in offline mode

6. Removing the first lonely server of the first site of the Org

7. Removing first server from Multi server Site

8. Adding 2nd server and removing first site server

9. Trying to remove the first exchange 2000 server in my site

10. How to remove shut down the first exchange 2000 server in a site ?????????/