PLEASE PLEASE HELP: Address Book View Permissions

PLEASE PLEASE HELP: Address Book View Permissions

Post by Martin Westal » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:41:25

Dear All,

I have a major problem with my ABV's, in that the system says I don't
have
permission to modify anything about them - even when logged on as the
service account on the local exchange server.

Recently - post SP4 we had a problem when no-one could access the GAL
from
outlook, except admins, so added everyone with search permission. There
is a
search account defined in the system.

System Config

2 exchange servers 5.5 SP4 on NT4 SP6a. One has Option pack 4 & OWA & is
public folder/newsgroup server, the other is mailbox & IMS server

I desperately need to modify some of the ABV's - Can anyone help
PLEASE!!

Regards,

Martin Westall,

Senior Dev Engineer/Exchange Sysadmin,
Badenoch & Clark

1. PLEASE HELP: Address Book View Permissions

[...]

2. Harddisk jam up

3. Help with Offline Address Books and Address Book Views please

4. Fetch mail to rec mail

5. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

6. how to receive email to <name>@<ipaddress>

7. Please help moron enter addresses in personal address book

8. Port Conflicts?

9. HELP: Address Book View Permissions

10. Help - Address Book Views - Cannot change permissions

11. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

12. Help please with address lists,containers,views,etc.

13. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP