Can't enumerate messages in Exchange 2000 local delivery queue

Can't enumerate messages in Exchange 2000 local delivery queue

Post by Zac Thomps » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:09:01

My Exchange server (2000, native mode) shows 81 messages in the Local Delivery
SMTP queue, with a total message size of about 2 MB.  However, when I try to
Enumerate from the queue node, it displays "There are no matching messages
queued".  This happens even when I select a custom filter for All messages.

Is there *any* other way for me to see the contents of this queue?

Zac

1. HELP! Exchange 2000 local delivery queues

A bunch of our users haven't received any messages in their inbox since
Friday night.
I can see the messages on Servers/SERVER/Protocols/SMTP/Default/Queues/Local
Delivery,
but cant figure how to get them out of there.
Tried Freeze, Unfreeze, Enable All Connectors, Force Connection EVERYTHING
nothing goes thru.
Crazy thing is most users are OK.

Any ideas ?

Richard

2. Routing Group Connectors dropping one another

3. Messages Stuck in Queue for Local Delivery

4. MTA on Exchange 5.5

5. Public folder messages hang in local delivery queue on new server

6. Exchange Address Lists

7. Messages stuck in SMTP queue for local delivery

8. OUTLOOK VIEW CONTROL Part 2

9. SMTP Messages for Local Delivery Remain in Queue

10. Cannot Access Messages in local delivery Queue

11. XADM: Messages for Local Delivery Remain in Queue [Q283291]

12. Messages Stuck in Local Delivery Queue

13. Messages stuck in Local Delivery Queue