single email to multiple recipients = multiple emails to same recipient

single email to multiple recipients = multiple emails to same recipient

Post by Kelly Smother » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 06:31:09

hmm okay, then how does exchange get mail if it is not connecting through
pop for the individual email accounts,  the ISP hosts the mail server and
domain we are just picking up mail from them.  clients are all outlook98.

> Talk to the POP client mfr.

> > yes, pop3 to ISP to retrieve mail.

wrote

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:14:23

http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp_diatribe.htm
 http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

single email to multiple recipients = multiple emails to same recipient

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 05:00:02

Stop that and your problems will go away.
All POP3 connectors cause problems.