Restricting Mail deliveries from Internet

Restricting Mail deliveries from Internet

Post by Shak » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:28:37

Hi

Does anyone know how to stop the IMC from receiving mail messages from a
particular domain or address?

Regards

Shakeel

Restricting Mail deliveries from Internet

Post by mark » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:40:56

Internet Mail Service / Connections / Message Filtering

add the banned domain, stop and restart the IMC

Quote:> Hi

> Does anyone know how to stop the IMC from receiving mail messages from a
> particular domain or address?

> Regards

> Shakeel

Restricting Mail deliveries from Internet

Post by Shak » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:03:05

Hi mark

Thanks for that - but I'm having trouble locating the message filtering
options.  They don't seem to exist on the IMC.  Any ideas?

Shak

> Internet Mail Service / Connections / Message Filtering

> add the banned domain, stop and restart the IMC

> > Hi

> > Does anyone know how to stop the IMC from receiving mail messages from a
> > particular domain or address?

> > Regards

> > Shakeel

Restricting Mail deliveries from Internet

Test and apply latest Exchange SP (SP4 at the moment).

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.