Autoforwarding public folders to an internet email address

Autoforwarding public folders to an internet email address

Post by MarphMar » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

I need to have an Outlook public folder automatically forward new posts to
an internet email address as well as other internal addresses. However, when
I add the internet address to the autoforward list the autoforwarding is
disabled until I remove it. I created a custom exchange recipient with that
internet address to work around the problem. However, the autoforwarding is
still disabled even though I am using the custom recipient. Any idea what
I'm doing wrong?

Thank you

Autoforwarding public folders to an internet email address

Post by David Sengupt » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

Have a look at your IMC.  There is an option to disable automatic replies to
the internet in the followin location (via Exchange Admin) Internet Mail
Service Properties | Internet Mail tab | Advanced options button | Clear the
checkbox for "Disable Automatic Replies to the Internet (it is checked by
default).

Enjoy!
--
David Sengupta, MCP