repE

Post by Andy » Sat, 06 Jul 2002 22:13:40

I user B has ownership to user A mailbox, how do I get a
report all the e-mails that user B has accessed?

repE

Post by Lanwenc » Sat, 06 Jul 2002 23:01:15

Other than seeing that user B has accessed user A's mailbox, you can't get
any more detail than that, as far as I know.

Quote:> I user B has ownership to user A mailbox, how do I get a

Post by Andy » Sun, 07 Jul 2002 23:10:14

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Other than seeing that user B has accessed user A's

mailbox, you can't get
>any more detail than that, as far as I know.

>> I user B has ownership to user A mailbox, how do I get a
>> report all the e-mails that user B has accessed?

>Thanks for the info! A bit more details....Is that date &

time that the mailbox was accessed? When user B looses
access to user A can you still trace activities?