how to sync OWA contacts with outlook 2000 contacts

how to sync OWA contacts with outlook 2000 contacts

Post by Kyle Pilo » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:31:20

I've installed exchange 2003 on windows server 2003 and
have set up my outlook clients to connect to the server
to recieve mail.  All works up to now... but if I add
contacts on the same account in OWA it is not reflected
in outlook 2000 contacts
nore are the tasks if they are added in OWA or in outlook
2000.
is there a way of syncing both up so they have the same
data?

how to sync OWA contacts with outlook 2000 contacts

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:35:37

They should be ... have you changed your delivery location to .PST for your
Outlook client profile?

Quote:> I've installed exchange 2003 on windows server 2003 and
> have set up my outlook clients to connect to the server
> to recieve mail.  All works up to now... but if I add
> contacts on the same account in OWA it is not reflected
> in outlook 2000 contacts
> nore are the tasks if they are added in OWA or in outlook
> 2000.
> is there a way of syncing both up so they have the same
> data?

how to sync OWA contacts with outlook 2000 contacts

Any PST files involved anywhere?