EX5.5: Mailbox Manager not removing some older message

EX5.5: Mailbox Manager not removing some older message

Post by PhilaGovTI » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:12:37

Greetings, all!

On my company's Exchange 5.5 server, with Service Pack 4,
I'm using the Mailbox Manager add-in to delete messages
over a certain folder age limit...ours being 60 days.

I notice that there are quite a number of message left in
people's mailboxes that are over 60 days old.  Mailbox
Manager reports to be working each night, I have it
automatically sweep the mailboxes ever midnight, but there
are still a big amount of message left over 60 day.s

From my internet reseach, I gather that this is somewhat of
a problem for others, yet I haven't identified a fix for this.

What can I do to get Mailbox Manager to remove those
messages over 60 days old?????

Thanks much, in advance, for any help.
Tim

EX5.5: Mailbox Manager not removing some older message

Post by PhilaGovTI » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:02:37

*bump*

Bueller?

Bueller?

EX5.5: Mailbox Manager not removing some older message

Post by PhilaGovTI » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 23:04:18

Hello?  anyone there?  still awaiting your responses to my ?

*bump*

Quote:>-----Original Message-----