Exchange Administrative Delegation Wizard

Exchange Administrative Delegation Wizard

Post by Scott Bec » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 04:00:43

Trying to add a specific user to the list of Exchange
admins (as a Exchange Full Administrator), however when I
run the wizard keep getting an error stating:
Failed to grant permision for XXX.com on this
object:/dc=XXX/dc=XXX/cn=Configuration

Anyone else run into this and how do I fix it?

Scott

1. Where is the Exchange Administrative Delegation Wizard?

In Forest Prep, an administrator is set.
I need to change the Exchange Full Administrator to a group in the root
domain.
The error message refers to the "Exchange Administrative Delegation Wizard".
I can't find it.
HELP PLEASE!

2. SP4 = Phantom Messages

3. Microsoft Outlook 2000

4. Migrating clients from MS Mail 3.x to Exchange Server

5. Site Connector installation separately

6. Exchange 2000 Delegation Wizard

7. Exchange Delegation Wizard

8. Exchange 2000 Delegation Wizard

9. exchange administration delegation wizard

10. Delegation Wizard