Download Newsfeeds

Post by Jason Rigsbe » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

1. Download Newsfeeds

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

2. Site connector replicates all the hierarchy of Public Folders among sites

3. Public Folder Owners - The nightmare begins

4. POP3 client downloads ALL mail on server every time it downloads

5. Exmerge Commands

6. Exchange 2003 Eval Download version is corrupt do not download from Microsoft

7. Limiting users from address books

8. Newsfeeds problem

9. Searching free NewsFeeds

10. newsfeeds