Rules in Error and Error Unknown or Error: Unable to execute Server side rule

Rules in Error and Error Unknown or Error: Unable to execute Server side rule

Post by Tom Meunie » Mon, 28 Oct 2002 02:05:42

Could you post that *.doc file as plain text within the body of the message,
rather than an attachment?  It would help to see the rule...

--
-tom

Quote:> If you set up a rule in Microsoft Outlook by using the
> Rules Wizard or the Inbox Assistant to forward incoming
> mail to another user, the following error message may be
> displayed:

> RULES IN ERROR
> Rule: "name_of_rule"
> Error: Unknown Error

> Or

> RULES IN ERROR
> Rule: "name_of_rule"
> Error: Unable to execute Server side rule

> Any ideas why it's happening on EX2K Server?
> I Have a Symantec AVF for Exchange, I disabled the
> Mailboxes scanning.
> Exchange Enterprise with sp 3 (Build 6249.4)
> Arcserve 2000

> Thanks in advance

1. Rules in Error and Error Unknown

If you set up a rule in Microsoft Outlook by using the
Rules Wizard or the Inbox Assistant to forward incoming
mail to another user, the following error message may be
displayed:

RULES IN ERROR
Rule: "name_of_rule"
Error: Unknown Error

Any ideas why it's happening on EX2K Server?
I Have a Symantec AVF for Exchange, I disabled the
Mailboxes scanning.
Exchange Enterprise with sp 3 (Build 6249.4)
Arcserve 2000
Thanks in advance

2. Encrypting Exchange 5.5 e-mail

3. Client Side Rule Conflict with Exchange Server Side Rules

4. Urgent Help

5. Server Side Rule Error

6. List server capabilities???

7. Melissa Virus Information for Microsoft Exchange

8. Server rules - "Unknown Error"

9. Rules Wizard Error - Not enough space on the MS Exchange Server to store rules

10. Client side Rules are not Executing

11. Rules processing 'Unknown Error'

12. MS Outlook rules error - insufficent space to store rules