resotre 1 mail box

Post by LAP WAH CHEUN » Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:00:00

to restore one mail box,  you need one server with same ogranisation name
and same site.  retore information store from backup tape and check
inconsistence.  All mail will be back.

1. Merge exchange 5.5 mail box to exchange 2003 mail box

Hi all,

What would happen when I use the exmerge utlity to export
the mail boxes from Exchange 5.5 server to exchange 2003?
But the exchange 2003 only setup most of the mailboxes
export from exchange 5.5. In other word, I do not want
export all the mail boxes from the old server to the new
server. Does the mail boxes did not get setup on the new
server be skiped when I run exmerge to import the new box?

Thanks.

Steve

2. Loss of attachments using Outlook Express

3. Mail Box Store drop empty, unable to create mail box for a user

4. THIS IS A TEST

5. Exchange 2000 Alternate Client Resotre in Netbackup 3.4

6. Moving Accounts

7. Redirect Undelivered Messages to Certain Mail Box (or Box's)

8. Routing to correct Exchange server

9. Help me with RESOTRE !!!

10. multiple e-mail addresses to one mail box

11. Delete One Mail In All Mail Boxes

12. duplicate mails in mail box

13. mail disappearing from the mail box after one day