Send As reply address (Exchange 5.5 )

Post by Tom » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have Exchange 5.5 and am trying to set up mail for company product

replied to by multiple people. I've set up what I want using a public folder
and the Send As permissions. Multiple people can read the email and with the

private email address of the originator. I read in the KB that the "Send On
Behalf" feature functions this way, so I suspect the Send As does also. Can
anyone suggest a solution to my problem?

Thanks.

    = toma =

Send As reply address (Exchange 5.5 )

Post by Tom » Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Ok, tracked down my own solution. Thought I'd post here in case someone else
had this problem.

My hitch was I had the Exchange service and an old SMTP service installed in
my Outlook 2000. The SMTP was the one forcing the reply-to name. Once I
deleted the SMTP service, Send As works just as advertised!!

    = toma =

>I have Exchange 5.5 and am trying to set up mail for company product

>replied to by multiple people. I've set up what I want using a public
folder
>and the Send As permissions. Multiple people can read the email and with
the

>private email address of the originator. I read in the KB that the "Send On
>Behalf" feature functions this way, so I suspect the Send As does also. Can
>anyone suggest a solution to my problem?

>Thanks.

>    = toma =

1. Send As reply address (Exchange 5.5 )

I have Exchange 5.5 and am trying to set up mail for company product

replied to by multiple people. I've set up what I want using a public folder
and the Send As permissions. Multiple people can read the email and with the

private email address of the originator. I read in the KB that the "Send On
Behalf" feature functions this way, so I suspect the Send As does also. Can
anyone suggest a solution to my problem?

Thanks.

    = toma =

2. Transactiologs deleted - Help!

3. Outlook Web Access (OWA) Options, Contacts vs. GAL (broken?)

4. Out of office replies are not being sent to external email address (non-exchange users)

5. Can Ex 4 be loaded on a D: drive?

6. Error sending/ replying emails to an Exchange 5.5

7. Change mail suffix

8. email undeliverable when sent using reply exchange 5.5

9. exchange 5.5 does not sent replies about undelivered messages

10. Exchange 5.5 and Outlook2002 Can't send replies

11. Exchange not sending Out of office replies or Reply templates

12. Wrong reply address - Exchange 5.5