SICK OF BEING SICK? TIRED OF FEELING TIRED?

SICK OF BEING SICK? TIRED OF FEELING TIRED?

Post by John Francis Burk » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:09:20

I am trying to make as many people as I can aware of the astonishing results
that online backups and proper application of Service Packs has had on many
Exchange Servers. It is recommended  best practice that gives you all of the
peace of mind known to Exchange Administrators which is strengthening the
end user experience and helping it recover from many different error
conditions. These conditions include mailstore corruption, hardware failure,
operator error, fire, theft, flooding and server * by aliens,.Etc.
Best of all, there is a 100% pay-rise guarantee. For more information,
please see http://www.veryComputer.com/
Quote:> ---
> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030128110903C1q0QpN0

1. Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005

Sick and tired of  error:
Operation failed
Id no: 80004005
Exchange System Manager

I have read through every posting since January 1 and cannot get it fixed.
I have a W2K Server and EX2K Single Domain and Single Domain
Controller...(adding another one soon.  Any MORE IDEAS?

Your help would be appreciated!

2. Is E-mail a legal document?

3. Drag&Drop in Outlook programming

4. Time stamp problems