Error extracting information from server DN '' (CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile)

Error extracting information from server DN '' (CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile)

Post by Ali Ershei » Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:13:40

I'm exporting some mailboxes to .pst on Exchange 2000, but I keep getting
the above error for two of the mailboxes.  The rest are exported just
fine... Any ideas?  I cannot find anything on the MS support site.

Error extracting information from server DN '' (CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile)

Post by Caren Mallue [MSF » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:33:47

Hello Ali,

Are the two mailboxes hidden?  If so, unhide the mailboxes, replicate
Active Directory and run ExMerge again.

Have the mailboxes been stamped with proxy addresses? If not, rebuild and
update the Recipient Update Service, allow time to stamp the proxy address
and run ExMerge again.

Thanks,

Caren Mallue
Enterprise Messaging Support

"Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only."

rights."

Error extracting information from server DN '' (CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile)

Post by Ali Ershei » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:36:27

Thanks Caren.  That worked!

-Ali

Quote:> Hello Ali,

> Are the two mailboxes hidden?  If so, unhide the mailboxes, replicate
> Active Directory and run ExMerge again.

> Have the mailboxes been stamped with proxy addresses? If not, rebuild and
> update the Recipient Update Service, allow time to stamp the proxy address
> and run ExMerge again.

> Thanks,

> Caren Mallue
> Enterprise Messaging Support

> "Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only."

> "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights."

1. Extract public folders from 'old' Exchange

Hi.  Our version 5 Exchange Server is hosed. Tried everything in the
knowledgebase and it looks like time to just start over.  But is there any
way to salvage any of the public/shared folders (e.g. contacts)? We have a
copy of the \exchsrver\*.*.

If it helps, everything was working fine yesterday.  Apparentlywe did not
have SMTP mail relaying turned off, and some ying yang hit us so hard last
night that log files soared in size and sucked up virtually all disk space.
That NT box was down to 164 k when I noticed we could not get at the
Exchange Server.

Any salvage links/info we be greatly appreciated.

regards-- Jim Martin

2. MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND

3. Install won't complete (invalid dn syntax)

4. multidomain mailboxes

5. Extract SMTP proxy address from the Exchange Server's global list

6. Mail Box Store drop empty, unable to create mail box for a user

7. 'server not available' error

8. Trapping incorrectly address mail

9. OWA Error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

10. OWA Error Error '800A01A8'

11. Information Store Hangs while 'starting'

12. INformation store won't start eventid 1120 error please help