How can I import MS Mail Groups into Exchange

How can I import MS Mail Groups into Exchange

Post by Tomas Llibr » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Is there any way to migrate or import the email groups from MS Mail to
Exchnage?

We have to postoffices (MS Mail and Exchange).  Directory Syncronization
does not take care of the problem.  All other recipients are transfered
with no problem.
Does anybody has an idea?

Post by Fred Brow » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Is there any way to migrate or import the email groups from MS Mail to
> Exchnage?

> We have to postoffices (MS Mail and Exchange).  Directory Syncronization
> does not take care of the problem.  All other recipients are transfered
> with no problem.
> Does anybody has an idea?

Tomas,

There are no automated tools for migrating groups.

I ended up getting the group lists from MS Mail, massaging it using a
combination of Word and Excel along with a CSV export from Exchange to
create a new CSV file that could be imported to Exchange. It was a time
consuming process to create the macros but less time consuming than a
fully manual process.

--
Fred D. Brown

Digital Equipment of Canada Limited

1. Eudora mail folders and importing into MS mail/exchange

I've just converted to using MS Mail, in place of Eudora.  Okay
how is it possible to get MS Mail/exchagne to read the old eudora
folders that I created?  I can of course re-mail them all to myself,
but this  would be a royal pain.

Are the formats compatible?

Brian

2. OWA or Explorer

3. Importing MS Mail .MMU file into Exchange...

4. Mailbox is over limit

5. Migration of MS Mail groups to Exchange server

6. CDO_OnArrival Event and *@domain.com

7. Distribution groups between MS Mail and Exchange

8. Unable to update public free/busy data.

9. maintaing MS Mail groups with exchange migration

10. importing Lotus Notes mail-groups

11. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

12. MS Mail Global groups.