-------Address Book Question!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jheny Kempe » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to create an address book view in our Exchange Server 5.5
grouping by Department and Office.When trying to create the view , it only
enables to group by Department and Office field is not available.
I know I can use a custom attribute , but i am sure i can get a workaround
for this without using it.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jaime O.

-------Address Book Question!!!!!!!!!

Quote:> I am trying to create an address book view in our Exchange Server 5.5

-------Address Book Question!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

>I am trying to create an address book view in our Exchange Server 5.5
>grouping by Department and Office.When trying to create the view , it only
>enables to group by Department and Office field is not available.
>I know I can use a custom attribute , but i am sure i can get a workaround
>for this without using it.
>Can anyone help?

How many people do you pack into an office or cubicle that you'd want
to group them in an address book?

Try using one of the Custom Attributes instead of "Office".

Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP