Reject Emails

Post by Martin Pawlet » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to reject all emails from a certain domain in MSX5.5 . I know
its possible to reject certain email addresses, but it would be easier
and quicker for me to enter the domain. If so, where can this be done?

Thanks
Martin

Reject Emails

Post by Karl Mitschk » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Martin;

look here:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q245/4/65.ASP?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0

We find this to be a memory hog, but it may work for you.

Karl

Quote:> Is it possible to reject all emails from a certain domain in MSX5.5 . I
know
> its possible to reject certain email addresses, but it would be easier
> and quicker for me to enter the domain. If so, where can this be done?

> Thanks
> Martin

Reject Emails

Post by Tim Koepp » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Yes on you IMS in the connections tab under the message filtering button add

because your are stopping all mail from that domain, just to day don't
restrict aol.com.

-Tim

Quote:> Is it possible to reject all emails from a certain domain in MSX5.5 . I
know
> its possible to reject certain email addresses, but it would be easier
> and quicker for me to enter the domain. If so, where can this be done?

> Thanks
> Martin

Reject Emails

Post by Mark Arnol » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

It's on the IMC. Under filtering, stick the rejected domains in.

Quote:> Is it possible to reject all emails from a certain domain in MSX5.5 . I
know
> its possible to reject certain email addresses, but it would be easier
> and quicker for me to enter the domain. If so, where can this be done?

> Thanks
> Martin

1. Rejecting emails from a particular email address

I have a user receiving spam, our VP.  Several attempts to
get the spammer to stop have failed.  I need to reject any
email from this domain to our site.  I've looked through
the newsgroup; I have found a reference to it:

"On the Internet Mail tab of the IMS, click on Message

prefer the entire domain (domain.com). Don't forget to
stop and start the IMS after applying!

Susan"
(Thanks Susan)

Unfortunately, I don't have anything that says Message
Filtering on my internet mail tab.  I'm running EE5.5 on
Win2k server.  Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Mark

2. Exchange and IE4

3. How to reject email from outside? -Exchange 2000

4. Size of Mailbox

5. Rejects email with invalid return address

6. FILTRAR CORREO INTERNET

7. Reject email

8. login field

9. AOL Rejecting email sent from my domain because of dhcp

10. Default message for rejected emails

11. rejected email is sent with original message + attachment

12. rejected emails

13. Rejected email