Message Monitoring - Read Receipt Problem

Message Monitoring - Read Receipt Problem

Post by Rock » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

We forward all mailboxes' mail to an Admin Mailbox that certain people have
rights to, it works well for monitoring, but I have a problem that people
ask me why they get Read Receipts from the AdminBox.  Is there a way I can
turn off ANY outgoing Internal mail from a mailbox but still get incoming
mail?

Rocky

Message Monitoring - Read Receipt Problem

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Big Brother, yah?
Use Message Journaling, introduced by SP1 for ExchServ55.

--
Intel is trying to spoil AMD by pressuring motherboard makers.
Say YES to AMD at

Thanks.

Kirill S. Palagin

Message Monitoring - Read Receipt Problem

Post by of.. » Mon, 20 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi, you can use a product named OSK (http://osknow.bizland.com) on the
admin mailbox.
OSK is an outlook addon that can automaticly strip off read receipts in
the mailbox (v1.5, will be out sunday).

it does mean however u should have:

a. have all the people checking the admin mailbox use OSK, and set it
to automatic remove read receipts.

or

b. the admin mailbox always open on some computer with OSK.

Quote:> We forward all mailboxes' mail to an Admin Mailbox that certain
people have
> rights to, it works well for monitoring, but I have a problem that
people
> ask me why they get Read Receipts from the AdminBox.  Is there a way
I can
> turn off ANY outgoing Internal mail from a mailbox but still get
incoming
> mail?

> Rocky

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. DOS client does not notify on receipt of message in monitor mode

I am having a problem in that with the DOS client for Exchange (4.0), when
I use monitor mode, I don't get notification of the message being received
unless I manually go back into Exchange, rather defeating the object of the
monitor mode itself!

If anyone has any idea what might be happening, could you please let me
know via email?

Many thanks in advance,

Jeremy Solly

2. OWA error Permission Denied 70 & SP3

3. Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

4. Exch 5.5 SP3 - Can't delete more than one message at once

5. HELP: Read Receipts and Delivery Receipts

6. Creating Mail-Enabled Contacts

7. ??? Printing READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts

8. Inbox issue

9. How to deny read receipt messages

10. Cancelling read receipts after message has been sent???

11. Disable Read read Receipts

12. problem with read receipts

13. Problems with read receipts