Automatic forwarding of MS Mail

Post by Peter Dickso » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I am running Microsoft Exchange/Microsoft Mail on a Novell 4.0 network
with approx. 80 users.

I'd like to know whether it is possible for Exchange and/or Mail to
automatically forward mail for a particular user to another address (say
if they are on holiday etc.)

TIA

Peter D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S     Could you CC any response to my e-mail as I'm not 100% sure my
newsreader is working properly.

Thanks

1. Automatic forwarding of MS Mail

I am running Microsoft Exchange/Microsoft Mail on a Novell 4.0 network
with approx. 80 users.

I'd like to know whether it is possible for Exchange and/or Mail to
automatically forward mail for a particular user to another address (say
if they are on holiday etc.)

TIA

Peter D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S     Could you CC any response to my e-mail as I'm not 100% sure my
newsreader is working properly.

Thanks

2. Login problem

3. Mails and Emails automatic forwarding

4. exchange must be reinstalled whenever IIS is uninstalled

5. Automatic Mail Forwarding (Out of Office)

6. Mail errors from Belgium, Exchange 4 SP5

7. Automatic Mail Forwarding in Exchange 5.5 ???

8. What happened to Books Online?

9. Automatic Forwarding Mail from one MailBox to Another

10. Automatic Mail Reply with MS Exhange Server 5.0 Problem

11. How to automatic forward e-mail message

12. Automatic forwarding of incoming mail

13. Forward mail from Exchange client to MS Mail 3.2 client