Offline Address Books Don't Contain All Users

Offline Address Books Don't Contain All Users

Post by Charles Alle » Thu, 04 Jun 1998 04:00:00

We have a user whose address appears online but is not downloaded to offline
address books.  What do we need to do to fix this?

Thanks

Offline Address Books Don't Contain All Users

Post by Amiri Jone » Thu, 04 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Open the DS Site Configuration object, go to the Offline Address Book
tab, and click Generate Offline Address Book Now.  It sounds like the
user in question was added since the last time the book was generated.
After regenerating the book, download it onto the client.  This should
fix your problem.

Post by Rich Matheis » Fri, 05 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>We have a user whose address appears online but is not downloaded to offline
>address books.  What do we need to do to fix this?

Regenerate the OAB.