event 13000

Post by <t.. » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:33:02

Source: MSExchnage IMAP4
Category: Client Action
Event ID: 13000
An erro (0x80070057) occurred while rendering a message for download on
mailbox ..........(mailbox)

Any Idea what may cause this, I think the client is trying to use outlook
express to download messages from our exchange 5.5 sp4 server on nt4 sp6

1. Event ID: 13000 causes Informaition Store to fail

This weekend a client was trying to get his email through
Outlook express IMAP. A message in his inbox caused the
following event log An error occurred while rendering a
message for download on mailbox (Name). Each time this
occured it forced down the information store and the
internet mail service. I found the error inthe following
MS link but I am running Exchange 5.5 2653.23 Service Pack
4 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
us;268141

Is there any other patches or fixes for this type of
error. The server is running Windows NT 4 service pack 6a
and we are also running NAI groupshield 4.5.572 Engine
version 4.1.60

2. disclaimer

3. Ex55 Event problems: deleted event, read/unread event

4. Outlook Web on a different computer

5. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

6. Address Book..

7. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,

8. setting session expire in owa2000

9. A lot of Event ID : 9318 and Event ID 9277 in event viewer

10. Event Agent Service / Read event

11. Event not kicking off in Event Service

12. Event not kicking off in Event Service - autofwd.zip (0/1)

13. Event Guru needed, Mailbox event.