help understand exchange server x date/time

help understand exchange server x date/time

Post by Marcos Chamm » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi !

I would like to understand how exchange server stores date/time of
tracking.log directory ?

I set under control panel the regional settings to Portuguese ( Brazilian )
and also set the time zone inside date/time to GMT -3:00 Brasilia.

All messages that is sent from my site goes with the right time and all
incoming message too.

My problem is that i am trying to use crystal reports for exchange to
generate some reports to my manager, but all times displayed in reports are
3 hours ahead from the GMT and the right time.

I do not understand how can my email goes in and out with the right time and
the log be stored with wrong time.

Does anybody can help me understand this and give a solution ????

Thanks a lot

Marcos Chamma

[...]

I answered your question yesterday.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill