Removing the first lonely server of the first site of the Org

Removing the first lonely server of the first site of the Org

Post by Stephane Frigger » Fri, 24 Sep 1999 04:00:00

When we were testing Exchange, we created and ORG (theORG) and created a site (tstSite) with ONE server (serverONE)

On this server we created mailboxes. When tests were accepted, all mailboxes were migrated to an official Site (offSite) on different servers.

Some public folders are still on tstSite/serverONE but are replicated to offSite/someServers
Events Library are still on tstSite/serverONE

I want to remove from theORG, tstSite which is now useless.

What are the steps to follow to avoid loss of information.

Using Ex5.5

Removing the first lonely server of the first site of the Org

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Fri, 24 Sep 1999 04:00:00

See FAQ at
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.  Now
we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

2. not able to send email to one domain

3. Messages stay in Outlook 2000 Outbox

4. .ost error

5. Event 270, 290,2025 errors not attributed to antivirus software???

6. Removing first server from Multi server Site

7. Adding 2nd server and removing first site server

8. Removing First Ex2k server from site.

9. Trying to remove the first exchange 2000 server in my site