Eventlog 1084

Post by Bori » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:03:53

Hi..
    My exchange2000 server had a error message every 10 min which show as
the attachment jpg file...I also can login my owa service,when I log in with
username and password,the login window will ask me password again,I try very
time,the owa login windows still can login...And when I use AD user and
computer to add a new user,the Email address in the properties which the new
user can`t be create automaticly,I must creat by myself...I have find some
message about this problem from microsoft KB,but I don`t know how to resolve
this problem!Can you help me to resolve this problem?Thank`s ....

Boris

my exchange have already upgrade to exchange 2000 sp3

Eventlog 1084

Post by Bori » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:41:35

> Hi..
>     My exchange2000 server had a error message every 10 min which show as
> the attachment jpg file...I also can`t login my owa service,when I log in
with
> username and password,the login window will ask me password again,I try
much
> time,the owa login windows still can`t login...And when I use AD user and
> computer to add a new user,the Email address in the properties which the
new
> user can`t be create automaticly,I must creat by myself...I have find some
> message about this problem from microsoft KB,but I don`t know how to
resolve
> this problem!Can you help me to resolve this problem?Thank`s ....

> Boris

> my exchange have already upgrade to exchange 2000 sp3

1. Event ID: 1084

Hi,

I got this error in my event-log:
-----------
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1084
Date:  28-03-2003
Time:  09:32:21
User:  N/A
Computer: MAILSRV1
There is corruption in rich text format (RTF).

Compressed RTF size 0x10.Extra data: dwMagic 0x0. size 0x4, raw size 0x0,
CRC-32 0x0.

 Database: First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (MAILSRV1)
 Logon: /o=Linak/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=EN
Message ID: c=us;a= ;p=Linak;l=MAILSRV1-030328083221Z-36398
From: xxxx yyyyy
To: ssss sssss
Cc: kkkk kkkkkk

--------

Does anyone have a clue what is wrong ?.

Thanks,
Jan -

2. Exchange 5 Auto-Generate

3. Event ID 1084

4. NT4 Server disk activity high (Exchange Server 5.0) PROBLEM FOUND - UPDATE!

5. Please Help: Event ID:1084 Mailbox Store Exchange 2000

6. common signature for all users

7. Event id 1084 - Corruption in RTF on Exchange 2000, SP3

8. Outlook 98 Displaying More Unread Messages Than There Really Are

9. Error Event ID: 1084

10. Error 1084

11. Eventlog msg: Unable to provide protocol security 1706

12. ExWin32 errors in Eventlog

13. Error in Eventlog