Restore to a machine in a different NT Domain

1. routing mail to different machine, different domain, private IP's

Hi All

Presently have exchange server sitting on private IP (ie 172.17.x.x), being
reverse hosted by MS Proxy server.  One of our clients who also sits on our
private network (172.18.x.x.)  wants to be able to send and receive mail
from their own exchange server rather than us hosting their mail for them.

My question is, how do I get all mail for their domain to be forwarded on to
their exchange server once it gets to ours?  I presume the MX records will
for their domain will still need to point to our server.

Secondly, is it possible for all mail that they send from their server to
come back to ours, so that it can then be forwarded on to our ISP?

Comments from anyone already doing this sort of thing would be appreciated.

cheers, Rod
Perth, Australia

2. Error promote second DC to our Netowork !! Top Urgent !! Help

3. Backup and Restore on different machine

4. NDR not being delivered

5. Restore an SBS Exchange DB to different machine

6. Exchange 2000 and .net

7. Restoring Exchange 2k backup to different machine?

8. Help! Restore Mailbox

9. Online backup restore on a different machine

10. if my nt domain name is different than my internet domain name

11. Exchange 2000 backup and install in a new machine with different machine name

12. Migrating Exchange Server to a different machine within the domain

13. Restoring on a Different NT SP