Exchange 2003 RC1 Calendar issues

Post by Jerr » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:56:20

I have Exchange 2003 RC1 running and everything seems to
be working except the free busy information. I cannot view
the free busy information when setting up a meeting with
other users on the system. It appears greyed out
initially. After a few minutes it turns into stripes with
the message that the free busy information is not
available. The users are on the same server. Is there
something specific that needs to be turned on from the
server side to make this work?

Thanks.

Exchange 2003 RC1 Calendar issues

Post by M. den Oude » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:33:18

I have the same problem,

Have Exchange 2003 Beta2 (upgraded Exchange 2000).

Reg,

M.

Quote:> I have Exchange 2003 RC1 running and everything seems to
> be working except the free busy information. I cannot view
> the free busy information when setting up a meeting with
> other users on the system. It appears greyed out
> initially. After a few minutes it turns into stripes with
> the message that the free busy information is not
> available. The users are on the same server. Is there
> something specific that needs to be turned on from the
> server side to make this work?

> Thanks.

Exchange 2003 RC1 Calendar issues

Post by M. den Oude » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:35:43

It seems to happen only with users which were not logged on using Outlook
yet.

> I have the same problem,

> Have Exchange 2003 Beta2 (upgraded Exchange 2000).

> Reg,

> M.

> > I have Exchange 2003 RC1 running and everything seems to
> > be working except the free busy information. I cannot view
> > the free busy information when setting up a meeting with
> > other users on the system. It appears greyed out
> > initially. After a few minutes it turns into stripes with
> > the message that the free busy information is not
> > available. The users are on the same server. Is there
> > something specific that needs to be turned on from the
> > server side to make this work?

> > Thanks.

1. Win 2003 Exchange 2003 RC1 with Office 2003 Beta 2

Hi,

yesterday I performed a clean install of Windows 2003, with Exchange 2003 RC1 and Office 2003 Beta 2, just as is recommended on the exchange 2003 site. On the site there is also mentioned to obtain an office 2003 update:
  To install the Office 2003 Beta 2 Technical Refresh:

    1.. Install Office 2003 Beta 2.
    2.. Use the Microsoft Office Update detection tool to detect and install the Office System 2003 Beta 2 Technical Refresh.
When I use the detection tool no update is found, I also can not find the technical refresh as a downloadable file. But Outlook 2003 does not work.

Has someone experienced the same problem?
Does anyone know where to get the update?

Thanks!

Marco

2. Outlook 98 - using forms created with the Exchange (v4) forms designer

3. Exchange 2003 RC1 with Outlook 2003 Beta 2

4. Exchange Mailbox Migration

5. How to enable Outlook Web Access 2003 on Exchange 2003 (RC1)

6. help!

7. RC1: Will Exchange 2003 appear before Octover/2003?

8. Form Problems

9. EXC 2003 RC1 and Windows.Net Server 2003 Beta

10. Windows 2003/Exchange 2003/Outlook Express POP3 issue

11. Exchange 2003 RC1 no public folder replication with Exchange 2000 SP3

12. Exchange 2003, Outlook 2002/2003 - calendars not syncing