Error [0x80040115]

Post by Enrique Aray » Tue, 27 May 2003 07:06:07

Exchange services were stopped.  When reviewing the event
log, the following description was listed.  I have been
unable to locate any useful information on this error.
Any ideas?
EventID:7
Source: MSExchangeES
Type:  General
Category: General
"An unexpected error (0x80040115) occurred in maintenance
thread"

Error [0x80040115]

Post by Michael A. Abbaticchi » Tue, 27 May 2003 09:37:59

That is your event service.  Has anyone installed any scripts on that
server?

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

Quote:> Exchange services were stopped.  When reviewing the event
> log, the following description was listed.  I have been
> unable to locate any useful information on this error.
> Any ideas?
> EventID:7
> Source: MSExchangeES
> Type:  General
> Category: General
> "An unexpected error (0x80040115) occurred in maintenance
> thread"

Error [0x80040115]

Post by Enrique Aray » Tue, 27 May 2003 12:32:28

Sorry, no service down, all running. the client can't
have conection with server more less 15 minutes.

PD: Sorry my english,

regards,

message