How to integrate the Windows Address Book (IE3.02) with the Exchange Address Book?

How to integrate the Windows Address Book (IE3.02) with the Exchange Address Book?

Post by Johan Berteloo » Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Subject says it all.
I have Exchange client 7.5 and would like to combine the Windows Address
book I made with Internet Explorer 3.02. Is it at all possible without
retyping the information ?

Thanks for any suggestion,
--- Johan Berteloot, Project Engineer, Delaware Computing, Belgium

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:00:00

See http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/convert.htm#wab.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:> Subject says it all.
> I have Exchange client 7.5 and would like to combine the Windows Address
> book I made with Internet Explorer 3.02. Is it at all possible without
> retyping the information ?

> Thanks for any suggestion,
> --- Johan Berteloot, Project Engineer, Delaware Computing, Belgium

1. How to integrate the Windows Address Book (IE3.02) with the Exchange Address Book?

Subject says it all.
I have Exchange client 7.5 and would like to combine the Windows Address
book I made with Internet Explorer 3.02. Is it at all possible without
retyping the information ?

Thanks for any suggestion,
--- Johan Berteloot, Project Engineer, Delaware Computing, Belgium

2. error DS_E_DIT_ERROR

3. Antivirus

4. Command line Backup

5. Address Books: Exchange, Schedule, Windows (IE3.1)

6. Newsfeed Problem!! Help!

7. IE3.02 Difficulties with Web Connector

8. Exchange Address Book and Windows Address Book

9. Personal Address Book vs Windows Address Book

10. Importing Windows Address Book (.wab) to Personal Address Book (.pab)

11. Personal Address Book vs Windows Address Book