Multiple users on one PC using Exchange 5.0

Multiple users on one PC using Exchange 5.0

Post by Michael Raffi » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I saw someone mention this somewhere, but I lost it so please excuse the
reposting.  We are running Win NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.0 with the clients
running Windows 95 and soon to be Windows 98.

What I would like to do is allow any of the clients to check their email
from any of the PCs.  Other then walking around to each of the Win95
machines and setting up the profile, is this possible? If so, how would I go
about setting this up?

thanks

Mike