Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

Post by Joshua Morga » Sat, 27 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I need to limit who can send to a specific distribution list within exchange
Any ideas on how I may be able to do this?

Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

Post by Genuit » Sat, 27 Mar 1999 04:00:00

If you go to the delivery restrictions tab under properties for that DL, you
can limit who can send to or receive from the DL.  Or, you can just hide the
DL from the GAL, then only people who have the exact name or alias of the DL
can use it.  Hope this helps.

Marc Weiss

> I need to limit who can send to a specific distribution list within
exchange
> Any ideas on how I may be able to do this?

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Hotfix Manager

3. distribution lists problem - PLEASE HELP !

4. Delete Mailbox with server unavailable

5. Please Help: Import Distribution List

6. Still Looking for words of wisdom!!!

7. PERSONAL DISTRIBUTION LIST PLEASE HELP ASAP

8. messages awaiting directory lookup till they time out

9. Help with my distribution list - Please!

10. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

11. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

12. please help me with installing claint CDO please

13. PLEASE HELP - Script Help