Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

Post by Tim » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am in the process of setting up size limits on our Exchange 5.5 SP3 server
and want to know if there is a way to cutsomize the messages that the system
sends out. I would also like to have a custom message sent to the
individuals manager and myself when it exceeds the size for sending and
receiving messages.

Tim Murad

Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

No.  See faq below.

--
David Sengupta MCSE, CCA
Exchange MVP  Ottawa, Canada

Quote:> I am in the process of setting up size limits on our Exchange 5.5 SP3
server
> and want to know if there is a way to cutsomize the messages that the
system
> sends out. I would also like to have a custom message sent to the
> individuals manager and myself when it exceeds the size for sending and
> receiving messages.

> Tim Murad

Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

Post by Andy Web » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

See the FAQ. In short, No.

Andy Webb

Simpler-Webb, Inc.                Austin, TX     "Mauve has more RAM" -
Dilbert
Exchange FAQ - http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Quote:> I am in the process of setting up size limits on our Exchange 5.5 SP3
server
> and want to know if there is a way to cutsomize the messages that the
system
> sends out. I would also like to have a custom message sent to the
> individuals manager and myself when it exceeds the size for sending and
> receiving messages.

> Tim Murad

1. Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

I am in the process of setting up size limits on our Exchange 5.5 SP3 server
and want to know if there is a way to cutsomize the messages that the system
sends out. I would also like to have a custom message sent to the
individuals manager and myself when it exceeds the size for sending and
receiving messages.

Tim Murad

2. Administrating distribution lists on other servers

3. Outlook hangs when dismissing reminder or accessing calendar

4. Can the mailbox size limit message be customized??

5. Workflow states

6. Customize Message when mailbox size limit is reached?

7. Customize Mailbox Size Limit Messages

8. anyone know how to customize size limit messages on mailboxes

9. Customizing mailbox size limit notification message

10. Customize Size Limit Warning Message?

11. Customizing over size limit messages