Tell me when the message has been read

Post by Jake Alwa » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Is there any way if someone sends you a message and checks the tell me
when the message has been read option to be disabled for a mailbox. Or
is there a way of at least seeing that the sender checked that option.

Thanks in advance

Tell me when the message has been read

Post by Murray Provenca » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I'm not sure if you can disable this but if you look at the properties of
the message before the first time you read it. It will tell you that "read
receipt is yes"

Murray

>Is there any way if someone sends you a message and checks the tell me
>when the message has been read option to be disabled for a mailbox. Or
>is there a way of at least seeing that the sender checked that option.

>Thanks in advance

Tell me when the message has been read

Post by stuart clar » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

On the Exchange application farm on Microsofts web site there is a utility
that will let you see if someone has requested a read reciept in a mail they
have sent to you.

Stuart

Quote:> Is there any way if someone sends you a message and checks the tell me
> when the message has been read option to be disabled for a mailbox. Or
> is there a way of at least seeing that the sender checked that option.

> Thanks in advance

1. Tell me the message has been read

Is there any way if someone sends you a message and checks the tell me
when the message has been read option to be disabled for a mailbox. Or
is there a way of at least seeing that the sender checked that option
besides the properties of that mail message maybe being able to see it
upon delivery.

Thanks in advance

2. Distribution List Removal Problem

3. I am having emails bounce

4. display name

5. I am having trouble connecting to my exchange server at home using TCP-Ip

6. Unaccounted data on Exchange

7. I am having trouble installing the internet mail service

8. Help with DNS MX setup

9. I am having the same problem.

10. I am having problems with Exchange Server 5.0 setup

11. How to tell when someone reads mail?

12. FOR THE WANKER WHO TELLS US TO READ THE MANUALS

13. Praetor for Exchange update: read if you're using and having problems