Urgent - Problems with STORE.EXE - Please Help

Urgent - Problems with STORE.EXE - Please Help

Post by Tightrope S.r.l » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I'm using Back Office Small Business Server version 4.0 for my mail and SQL
Server.
I receive an error sequence that ends with an exception error caused by
STORE.EXE and makes Information Store to STOP.

Nothin' left but crying my desperation to you:

     PLEASE HELP ME !!!

This is one of the sequence of events I find after the error occurs. The
first two varies, but are always about delivering failure, the third is
always the same:

1) Event ID:4132
   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
   Type:    Error
   Category:Internal Processing

   The Internet Mail Service has failed attempting to deliver a report or
system message and is deleting it. The   spool file name can be found in the
Data section of this event and this file can be found in the ARCHIVE
directory.

2) Event ID:4117
   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
   Type:    Error
   Category:Internal Processing

   An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail
Service uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  As a
result, the message in spool file HV0CV2T4 failed to be delivered. The
message has been moved to the  IMCDATA\IN\ARCHIVE directory.

3) Event ID:3039
   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
   Type:    Warning
   Category:Internal Processing

   The error 0x80040115 was encountered while trying to communicate with the
message store. An attempt to refresh the connection will be made.  If not
successful, the service will be shut down.

Thanks in advance for paying attention,
Francesco Rossi.

Post by Rich Matheis » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00

>2) Event ID:4117
>   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
>   Type:    Error
>   Category:Internal Processing

>   An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail
>Service uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  As a
>result, the message in spool file HV0CV2T4 failed to be delivered. The
>message has been moved to the  IMCDATA\IN\ARCHIVE directory.

I'm not at all familiar with SBS, but the "regular" version of
Exchange 5.0 had fixes for this problem in SP2 and in two Post-SP2 hot
fixes (one to the store, the other to the ims). Whether they are
applicable to the SBS version I don't know.

Richard Matheisen                             Wang Global
Microsoft Certified System Engineer           Tewksbury, MA

Urgent - Problems with STORE.EXE - Please Help

Post by Angel » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I've seen this happen before...
     Believe it or not, if you go to support.microsoft.com and search
support for that Event ID, you will get the fix.  i think it recommends SR2
for 5.5.  don't quote me though.
Good Luck!

>I'm using Back Office Small Business Server version 4.0 for my mail and SQL
>Server.
>I receive an error sequence that ends with an exception error caused by
>STORE.EXE and makes Information Store to STOP.

>Nothin' left but crying my desperation to you:

>     PLEASE HELP ME !!!

>This is one of the sequence of events I find after the error occurs. The
>first two varies, but are always about delivering failure, the third is
>always the same:

>1) Event ID:4132
>   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
>   Type:    Error
>   Category:Internal Processing

>   The Internet Mail Service has failed attempting to deliver a report or
>system message and is deleting it. The   spool file name can be found in
the
>Data section of this event and this file can be found in the ARCHIVE
>directory.

>2) Event ID:4117
>   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
>   Type:    Error
>   Category:Internal Processing

>   An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail
>Service uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  As a
>result, the message in spool file HV0CV2T4 failed to be delivered. The
>message has been moved to the  IMCDATA\IN\ARCHIVE directory.

>3) Event ID:3039
>   Source:  MSExchangeIMC
>   Type:    Warning
>   Category:Internal Processing

>   The error 0x80040115 was encountered while trying to communicate with
the
>message store. An attempt to refresh the connection will be made.  If not
>successful, the service will be shut down.

>Thanks in advance for paying attention,
>Francesco Rossi.

1. Urgent - Problems with STORE.EXE - Please Help

[...]

2. Attachments show up as dates

3. Urgent: Information Store problem, please help....

4. How can I forward inbound SMTP messages?

5. Private store problems .... Please urgent help

6. Exchange 2000 Migration

7. Problems with STORE.EXE - Please Help !!!

8. Client Operation Failed 80004005-0501-fffffc06

9. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

10. problemes avec store.exe / problems with store.exe

11. Help: Exchange ETRN problems - URGENT HELP PLEASE

12. store.exe error Please help us

13. store.exe - Application error Please Help.