Autoforwarding to a non-Exchange email address

Autoforwarding to a non-Exchange email address

Post by Jeremy G Barne » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:33:19

I am hornswoggled on how to do this.  The Delivery Options
seems only to allow delivery to internal email addresses.
What am I doing wrong?

Autoforwarding to a non-Exchange email address

Post by mr helpfu » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:07:12

You need to setup a custom recipient with the external
address. Now you can use the delivery options to send to
the custom recipient.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am hornswoggled on how to do this.  The Delivery
>seems only to allow delivery to internal email
addresses.
>What am I doing wrong?
>.

1. Autoforwarding public folders to an internet email address

I need to have an Outlook public folder automatically forward new posts to
an internet email address as well as other internal addresses. However, when
I add the internet address to the autoforward list the autoforwarding is
disabled until I remove it. I created a custom exchange recipient with that
internet address to work around the problem. However, the autoforwarding is
still disabled even though I am using the custom recipient. Any idea what
I'm doing wrong?

Thank you

2. Outlook 2000 through VPN

3. forwarding email to non-domain email address

4. Running an agent on the Exchange server - PLEASE HELP

5. forwarding to external non exchange email address

6. How to stop people to use our email server to route mails

7. Out of office replies are not being sent to external email address (non-exchange users)

8. Custom Message Classes Failing over IMC

9. Adding Non Exchange email addresses to Global distribution list

10. Repond to non-existant Email addresses on exchange

11. Exchange Server 5.5 / sp 2 - Email routing and Autoforwarding

12. Sending from a non-default email address

13. Inbound Emails addressed to non existent users?