Stupid question.

Post by Jack Won » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

    Hi. How can I setup and use OWA with Exchange 5.5? I am new with
Exchange 5.5, someone who knows please tell me, thanks.

Stupid question.

Post by John Scot » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Start with the FAQ this group has provided at
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxg.htm

Quote:>     Hi. How can I setup and use OWA with Exchange 5.5? I am new with
> Exchange 5.5, someone who knows please tell me, thanks.

1. A Stupid question

This is probably a stupid question but....

I'm setting up Exchange 5.5 in a test enviroment on a NT4 server with NT4
workstation clients.  The installation appears to have worked fine, but my
problem is with the clients.

The clients connect to the mailbox, and retrieve the address books, but when
I attempt to send a message the message just sits in the Outbox.

Where do I go from here?

Cheers Arthur

2. Urgent - Mailbox Not Accessible

3. Stupid Question....

4. OWA: INET services fail when user accesses with large inbox

5. Implementing event sinks - Warning: stupid question :-)

6. Send on behalf of ANY original sender.

7. Newbe stupid question

8. Exchange Server Mails Backup

9. Maybe stupid question but I'm an Exchange Server Layman

10. OK Stupid question of the day.

11. Stupid Question

12. Stupid question

13. Stupid Question