??? Converting Windows 3.1 IM to Win95 IM, *.eml to Win95 IM

??? Converting Windows 3.1 IM to Win95 IM, *.eml to Win95 IM

Post by Dr. » Wed, 29 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Greetings,

Several problems, but all relate to Internet Mail Client. As I was away for
a few days from my machine and wished to view and save my E-mail while at
various sites, saved them two different ways, as follows:

location 1 ... using IN 95, saved the messages as *.eml files to a floppy
disk

location2 ... using Windows 3.1 IN, saved messages, folders to a zip file.
viewing folders reveals each entry (i.e.: Raaaaadm.r), etc.

Now back home, unable to import either type, if you can help, please do, as
I need to update several folders with these messages received while I was
away ...

Thanks ...

1. ??? Converting Windows 3.1 IM to Win95 IM, *.eml to Win95 IM

Greetings,

Several problems, but all relate to Internet Mail Client. As I was away for
a few days from my machine and wished to view and save my E-mail while at
various sites, saved them two different ways, as follows:

location 1 ... using IN 95, saved the messages as *.eml files to a floppy
disk

location2 ... using Windows 3.1 IN, saved messages, folders to a zip file.
viewing folders reveals each entry (i.e.: Raaaaadm.r), etc.

Now back home, unable to import either type, if you can help, please do, as
I need to update several folders with these messages received while I was
away ...

Thanks ...

2. Global Catalog Redundancy

3. rec automatically delivery status notifications?

4. Exchange 2000: export .PST contacts to GAL

5. How to remove a lang-pack

6. Does Exchange IM work with MSN IM?

7. Ok im sure im being silly....

8. Windows XP and IM

9. Exchange 2K IM in Windows 2K

10. Moving a WIN95 Exchange User's files to a new WIN95 computer