Idea on upgrading exchange5.5 site.

Post by Matte » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:53:01

We are going to upgrade exchange5.5 site,  can anyone give me any idea that
i should consider for upgrading to exchange5.5 site?

Any idea or suggestion would very appreciate.

Thank you.

Post by MV » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:13:26

>We are going to upgrade exchange5.5 site,  can anyone give me any idea that
>i should consider for upgrading to exchange5.5 site?

>Any idea or suggestion would very appreciate.

>Thank you.

Do you want to upgrade your 5.5 site to Exchange 2000 or upgrade your
5.5 site to a different service pack? Your question was a bit
ambiguous for me.
Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

Before U post...
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Idea on upgrading exchange5.5 site.

Post by Matte » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:24:48

Quote:> Do you want to upgrade your 5.5 site to Exchange 2000 or upgrade your
> 5.5 site to a different service pack?

uprade 5.5 site to Exchange 2000

1. Dell Openmage - good idea or bad idea?

I'm in two minds whether or not to install this on the new servers.

Part of me says "good, you get to know when fans or temps are abnormal",
part of me says "it's additional crap that can break".

Any opinions on this - I tend to work on the theory that our Exchange
servers will just run exchange and scanmail, and anything else is probably
unnecessary.

regards
Paul
--
paul <at> spamcop.net

2. External Outlook Web Access

3. Upgrade Exchange5.0 - 5.5

4. GAL, preventing address from showing up there

5. help! upgrade exchange5.0

6. Outlook 2000 and Exchange 200

7. upgrade exchange5.5 with IIS 3.0 to exchange 5.5 with IIS4.0

8. I need to run two or more Exchange V5.0 at the same time

9. upgrading hardwere and os with exchange5.5

10. Upgrade Exchange5.0 -> 5.5

11. Upgrading Exchange5.0 sp1 to 5.5

12. Exchange5.5 trial - retail upgrade path

13. Upgrade NT 4.0 server with exchange5.5 to W2k