Distribution lists

Post by JoeBho » Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:27:58

Is there any way to tell the last time a distribution list was used - we
have a lot here and would like to clean out the old ones ?

Thanks

Joe.

1. Distribution List of Distribution Lists

I want to have my Distribution Lists with Delivery Restrictions.  The
problem is that if I create a DL that contains another DL and I have
permissions on the container DL but not in the other one, I receipt a NRD.

Something like this:

I have department X and depatment Y distribution List.  This lists can
accept messages only from their members.  But I want to create a List
containing both of them, with access just for Directors.

Any idea???

Thanks

2. Sizing Exchange Servers

3. Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

4. Print fax uppon reception ?

5. dif between distribution group and distribution list

6. Question: How to re-install Web access on exchange??

7. programmatic modification of members of a distribution list (DL) on the global address list (GAL)

8. Inbox Assistant "move" rule does nothing

9. Export a personal distribution list to exchange 5.5 public list

10. Distribution List / Mailing List Software

11. Distribution List = Mainilg list?

12. Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

13. Contact list / Distribution list help for e2k