cannot retrieve past emails from server

Post by Iggy » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:34:19

Does anyone know how to retrieve email from exchange server 5.5 SP3 onto an
outlook 98 client? I have found some old .pst files which I imported into the
client. So my user has emails for pre 16th jan 01 and post 6th feb 01. She is
missing all the emails inbetween. Is there anyway of retrieving the emails
inbetween? I cannot find anymore .pst files with her name on it.

cannot retrieve past emails from server

Post by Eric Park » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:39:47

Are you running any type of backup software?

Does anyone know how to retrieve email from exchange server 5.5 SP3 onto an
outlook 98 client? I have found some old .pst files which I imported into
the
client. So my user has emails for pre 16th jan 01 and post 6th feb 01. She
is
missing all the emails inbetween. Is there anyway of retrieving the emails
inbetween? I cannot find anymore .pst files with her name on it.

cannot retrieve past emails from server

Post by Iggy » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:10:50

Yes we run backup software..but we do not backup the user machines. So I presume
that the .pst file I am looking for won;t be on the system backup of the
servers...

.

cannot retrieve past emails from server

Post by John Oliver, Jr » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:20:50

PST=bad.  If the user moved items from her exchange box to a pst and then
you lose the pst or delete mail within the pst, the mail is gone unless you
have a backup of the pst.

Does anyone know how to retrieve email from exchange server 5.5 SP3 onto an
outlook 98 client? I have found some old .pst files which I imported into
the
client. So my user has emails for pre 16th jan 01 and post 6th feb 01. She
is
missing all the emails inbetween. Is there anyway of retrieving the emails
inbetween? I cannot find anymore .pst files with her name on it.

1. Emails cannot be seen past certain date

One of our users is using Outlook XP. We are running
Exchange server 2000 SP3. All emails are being recieved,
but cannot see any coming in after March 19th. They are
not bouncing back to users, and there are no event logs
being generated. Any ideas on how to fix this? It is only
affecting one user. I even attached the mailbox through a
different outlook and the same thing. Please help!

2. 'CatchAll' mailbox

3. cannot retrieve email from POP3 server

4. Can′t find Drive M: after recovery

5. Cannot see schedule resource past two months

6. EXOLEDB Error

7. cannot retrieve email

8. Exchange Auto Reply

9. User cannot retrieve email by using POP3

10. Cannot retrieve emails with Exchange 2000 - URGENT

11. Cannot Restore Exchange Server 5.5 (SP2) to retrieve deleted mailbox

12. Outlook cannot retrieve mail from all cc:Mail servers

13. Email from the past