Schedule+ 7.5 password

Post by Greg Aske » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

The best way around this is to export the schedule first in schedule+
interchange format.  Then after configuring the client to connect to
the exchange server, start schedule+ with ctrl+shift held.  This will
let you clear your server schedule including the password.
--
Greg Askew

Both would love to hear from you.
Check out:  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/

> Hello,
>         Prevously, my users were running Schedule+ 7.0 and ran the Exchange
> Client that came with Windows 95. The clients were configured with the
> Microsoft Mail information service. After migrating to Exchange Server,
> I installed the Exchange client 5.0 and Schedule+ 7.5 for my users.

>         The problem  is when my users open up their Schedule+ 7.5 for the first
> time and try to use their old *.SCD file, they are prompted for a local
> and shared schedule password. What password is this, is it their old
> MSMail password or an NT login password? I've had users who've not been
> able to use their old .SCD file because they can't figure out which
> password it is. Is there anyway to disable this?

> Thanks in advance!

Schedule+ 7.5 password

Post by Jean Lie » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> The best way around this is to export the schedule first in schedule+
> interchange format.  Then after configuring the client to connect to
> the exchange server, start schedule+ with ctrl+shift held.  This will
> let you clear your server schedule including the password.
> --
> Greg Askew

> Both would love to hear from you.
> Check out:  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/

> > Hello,
> >         Prevously, my users were running Schedule+ 7.0 and ran the Exchange
> > Client that came with Windows 95. The clients were configured with the
> > Microsoft Mail information service. After migrating to Exchange Server,
> > I installed the Exchange client 5.0 and Schedule+ 7.5 for my users.

> >         The problem  is when my users open up their Schedule+ 7.5 for the first
> > time and try to use their old *.SCD file, they are prompted for a local
> > and shared schedule password. What password is this, is it their old
> > MSMail password or an NT login password? I've had users who've not been
> > able to use their old .SCD file because they can't figure out which
> > password it is. Is there anyway to disable this?

> > Thanks in advance!

By starting up Schedule+ with the CTRL-SHIFT held, I lose all previous
MS Schedule+ data. Is there a way to clear the server schedule password
but not the data?

You mentioned exporting the schedule first in schedule+ interchange
format. How do I go about doing that?

Thank you!

Schedule+ 7.5 password

Post by Greg Aske » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

You don't lose the data - it's still in the old PO.  Export from there.
--
Greg Askew

Both would love to hear from you.
Check out:  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/

> > The best way around this is to export the schedule first in schedule+
> > interchange format.  Then after configuring the client to connect to
> > the exchange server, start schedule+ with ctrl+shift held.  This will
> > let you clear your server schedule including the password.
> > --
> > Greg Askew

> > Both would love to hear from you.
> > Check out:  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/

> > > Hello,
> > >         Prevously, my users were running Schedule+ 7.0 and ran the Exchange
> > > Client that came with Windows 95. The clients were configured with the
> > > Microsoft Mail information service. After migrating to Exchange Server,
> > > I installed the Exchange client 5.0 and Schedule+ 7.5 for my users.

> > >         The problem  is when my users open up their Schedule+ 7.5 for the first
> > > time and try to use their old *.SCD file, they are prompted for a local
> > > and shared schedule password. What password is this, is it their old
> > > MSMail password or an NT login password? I've had users who've not been
> > > able to use their old .SCD file because they can't figure out which
> > > password it is. Is there anyway to disable this?

> > > Thanks in advance!

> By starting up Schedule+ with the CTRL-SHIFT held, I lose all previous
> MS Schedule+ data. Is there a way to clear the server schedule password
> but not the data?

> You mentioned exporting the schedule first in schedule+ interchange
> format. How do I go about doing that?

> Thank you!

1. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Help,

Does anyone know if the Exchange Migration tool will preserve users
Schedule+ Calendar Permissions after migrated to Exchange. I am sure I have
read some where that it is but I am having problems as when the user is
migrated and checks the calender permission it looks like all the
permissions are preserved but than schedule+ complains and all the users
permissions list is gone !!!

Help

William Chow

2. Background Cleanup Error

3. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

4. Can Orginazation Forms Be Viewed in 2000 OWA?

5. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

6. Missing TCP/IP MTA Transport Stack

7. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

8. Strange POP3 issue

9. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000

10. Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook Calendar Migration

11. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

12. Schedule+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

13. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk