Problems with Exchange Migration Wizard, migrating from msmail

Problems with Exchange Migration Wizard, migrating from msmail

Post by Bj?rn Jense » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I got a problem migrating from MsMail to Exchange from the Exchange
Migration Wizard. Some times when I'm going to Migrate from a Msmail
postoffice to Exchange, I get this message (after I choose the postoffice
and logged in with the adminaccount):
        The selected Postoffice is read only. It must be writable.

I have full access to this postoffice, so that's not the problem. This
message just apear from time to time, and if I try some hours later it
may work fine.

Is there anyone that know about this problem, and know what to do to solve
this ?

Bj?rn

1. Problems with Exchange Migration Wizard, migrating from msmail

I got a problem migrating from MsMail to Exchange from the Exchange
Migration Wizard. Some times when I'm going to Migrate from a Msmail
postoffice to Exchange, I get this message (after I choose the postoffice
and logged in with the adminaccount):
        The selected Postoffice is read only. It must be writable.

I have full access to this postoffice, so that's not the problem. This
message just apear from time to time, and if I try some hours later it
may work fine.

Is there anyone that know about this problem, and know what to do to solve
this ?

Bj?rn

2. Web Access

3. Migrating mail from GroupWise using Exchange Migration Wizard

4. Server Scripting (Counter Sample App)

5. Migrate IMAP4 server with Exchange Migration Wizard?

6. Product Support Services - Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS02-012

7. Setting up OWA to access a secondary Exchange server

8. Migration Wizard or ADMT +Migration Wizard ???

9. migration problem with migration Wizard.

10. Migrate 5.5 to 2k, migration wizard failed to logon to the source