Is there a project management software based on the exchange platform??

Is there a project management software based on the exchange platform??

Post by Dan J. Smesk » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I am looking for a project management software based on the exchange
platform. Does anyone know if something like this exists?

Thanks

Dan

1. Exchange and Outlook as a Work flow and project management system

I have been using Outlook 97, 98 and Exhcnage for some time now and have not
found a solid way of organizing work flow or project information.  I have
used Tasks extensivly and I am very familuar with Project 95/98 but neither
of these seem to be a complete solution.  Has anyone used any of these
products to manage a complete work flow and if so how?

2. Instant Messaging help needed

3. Gantt Charts and other project management features?

4. Calendar alarm

5. How to Administer MS Exchange using WGPO postoffice?

6. Project Management in Telecommunications

7. Anyone have XCH 5.5 SP1 upgrade to SP2 horror stories?

8. HELP FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPLICATION NEEDED!!

9. Project software

10. Web based Exchange Management tool

11. Exchange/Management Software

12. NT/ Exchange based Listserv software ?