Configuring OWA for Internet users

Post by mehme » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 04:00:00

You can setup another OWA on your proxy server or another internal IIS
server. But if you choose second, you have to make some little config.
changes on your IIS server. (ex: adding wspcfg.ini file to IIS etc..)

Hi,

Is it possible to install two OWA components that access same Exchange 5.5
server? I would need to have one for the local network users and the other
for Internet users. Now we have OWA installed in our main Exchange server.
Only users from local network can access it. Would it be possible to install
another OWA component to the web so that it would communicate through the
proxy with our main Exchange server? Or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Heli Huuho