Has Anyone Installed...

Post by Richard M. Bartosi » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 00:57:25

MS01-041 : Malformed RPC Request Can Cause Service Failure without any
adverse effects? I have read about keyboard and mouse lockups etc. Just want
to get some feedback before installing.

System: Windows NT 4.0 Server, SP6a
             Exchange 5.5, SP4

Thanks,

1. Having problems installing a new Form in my public folder

Let me start off with with my software situation.

I have exchange 5.5 upgrade from 4.0 installed on a
windows nt 4 system.
The upgrade didn't come with the new version of
form designer.  so I am running form designer 4.0

I have created an public organizations form. And have
given all my exchange users Owner access to the form in my
exchange administrator.

I have Outlook 2000 running and the exchange client, both
with the same user profile setup "administrator". The form
designer only sees the exchange client though.

After I created my first form I went to install it, but
then when I select the organizations form, it tells me
that I don't have owner access and it can not proceed.

What am I doing wrong?

Any info would be great

thanks

-Patrick Frye

2. problem on mail receiveing.

3. Having trouble using/installing the CDOEX

4. Automatic download of Offline Address Book

5. Having problems installing Instant Messenging

6. Wie kann man negative Zeiten hh:mm anzeigen lassen

7. I am having trouble installing the internet mail service

8. Mass Email

9. Having problems installing Instant Messenging

10. new install, having internal sending issues

11. Having trouble installing Exchange5.5

12. Installing Exchange 5.5 on network already having exchange 5.5

13. Having problems installing Instant Messenging