RPC Service is unavailable

Post by Gary S » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

    My Exchange Server 5.5 with Sp2 is running on my PDC conatins the
following problem:

    " RPC call to RPING's Server side app raised exception 0x6ba.  The
server is unavailable."

    The situation is when I use the utility call RPING to test RPC service
on my exchange server,
It appears the above problem.  I've checked RPC Locator and Service are
running normally.

    Does anyone have any idea what's happen and any solutions I can apply?

    Million thanks in advanced.

RPC Service is unavailable

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I would go to
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?FR=0
and search for
RPC call server is unavailable

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

RPC Service is unavailable

Post by Ask M » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

this test utility contains two programs  a ping server and a client

hmm  maybe u should use both   ;-)

1. RPC Service is Unavailable Error Message

on my ntsp3 server after logon processing I receive a dialog box with the
following error message:
System Error &Hxxxxxxxxx (-2xxxxxxxxxx)
On my nt wrkstation clients when the user tries to logon they then receive a
message stating that the Domain controller cannot be found and they are
being logged on with cached account information. These workstations are
using a logon script.
This error condition is sporadic: some workstations can log on, some
can't.Which workstations, change from system boot to system boot. I have
verified that each workstation is pointing to the correct domain, as there
is only a single domain server.
To try and isolate the problem, I started certain services manually, and
when the 5 Exchange server services are set to manual start, the error
message does not appear. So this leads me to believe that the problem may be
related to exchange server files or dll's being corrupted. I performed a
chkdsk and their was no disk problems.
There are 2 RPC services: Locator and Services..What exactly do these
services do and what are their relationship to logon scripts? How does RPC
relate to Exchange server? If anybody has seen this error condition I would
appreciate hearing from you for possible solutions. TIA

2. Outlook 3 pane viewer

3. RPC Service is unavailable

4. I miss /dev/null !!

5. RPC Server Unavailable?

6. ISPs that will function as backup mail servers

7. RPC server unavailable

8. How can I put limits on e-mail???

9. The RPC Server is unavailable (DNS)

10. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

11. Setup problem: system attendant service is unavailable ???